Saturday, December 3, 2011

Vanity?

Many a men came from far and near,
Both mighty and valorous, and those with fear,
They dreamed to enter my soul,
And consume it whole,
But nay, wouldnt anybody have it so easy,
So much so, that they prod and play over my being and body.
A soul, the most pure and naive one, alone has known mine,
But that has been in a distant land and in inseperated time,
Enchanting, i must say, the magic was,
Love, love and love alone was the cause.



But the Sun of my life has taken a new turn of late,
The reason for which is beyond me to calculate,
Old has been oldish, though i cherish it beyond,
A sweet Life, a bygone era, that this heart shall preserve
till Life itself be gone.
"Must you, fair lady, limit yourself to the past?"
So says in retrospection, my wonderfully primitive heart.
And for it knows me best, i deem this young heart true,
Thus, with all facility, let the canvas of my being
be painted with Your hue.



You, young man, are extremely raring and childishly eager,
Waddling your unrestricted brains hither and thither,
Though you must know that which my mind holds,
For its capacities, before you, it can nomore withhold,
Heavens have attested to the prodigy of my life,
Alas! I'm human, by all means, should i survive.
The rains and summers have known it all,
The autumns have known it true before the winter fall,
Having lived a little more over a score,
And having known a little more than each before,
Let no thrall prevail, let curtains concealed neatly part,
This ambiguous night, i invite you to fathom my silent heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment