Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm happy! :)

I am journalist.

Okaii. Much too talking.

I’m a journalist.. in the making. :P


I interview Miss India, i sip pineapple juice with a renowned writer at the Taj, and i grill down the director of the Archaeological Survey of India.

And then,


I travel back home at 9.30 in the night in the most demolished of auto rickshaws that reek of the worst stinks uttered from an Indian cakehole ever!

Nonetheless, I Love the present. Yeah..! :)

I have the world’s best friend who gladly takes off my shoes and washes my socks, apart from the great massage she gives my tired head/legs/back etc. every night and day!

Crap.

No she doesn’t! She’s not harebrained..!! But she DOES give me the world’s best head massage after we arrive home. Not to mention, she prepares every damn meal- from breakfast to lunch to tea to supper, although she’s as knew to this place as I am and has never before played housewife. :P
Really, she’s had, by far, been my biggest and strongest emotional backing, and has happily embraced my monstrous tantrums like none other.

                                                                                      

Moving on, im blessed with the earth’s nicest guy as my brother. He, who holds words for me such that they become god’s own. He, who calls me every freakin day to babytalk for hours! He, who’s the most adorable thing when he becomes serious! And he, who seems to be on the brighter, lighter, righter side Always!

                                                                     
My mum’s not exactly my best friend, but nothing less than that either.The poor thing has this special knack of fretting at the slightest news, whether or not it affects her daughter. Typically mother-like! :) Coming from a great family of intellectuals, she has inculcated in me values that have been my ground. I’ve seen my mother grow with me. From being a stern disciplinarian, she has come a long way to being this jolly old woman who wouldn’t stop her daughter form doing what she wishes. We’ve had our times of fun, and it’d be sensible if I refrain myself from telling them here.

My father- the best example of a self-made man. The second best thing about him- he’s far too good looking for his age. He’s 5o plus but doesn’t look a day younger beyond 40! Sadly, however, I haven’t had my times of “great father daughter bonding”, and this I may attribute to the fact I myself never allowed him to dwell into my personal life. Yet, he’s a great guy- by far- the most honest, most disciplined, and most innocent man I know. He is so seedha, he doesn’t know how to strike a conversation with my friends! And then he ends up getting pally with them in the most hilarious manner while I continue wondering how im gonna make up for it later!

                                                                          
     

Enough, before it gets far too personal.

Im happy with the present. Im glad its happening. I wouldn’t wanna change it any bit, but for the better. Extremely thankful to God.

As for travelling within confined spaces with rotten gobs, I hope to find an alternative soon!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, just happened to read your comments today.. and sadly, your other two comments are missing.. Notheless, thanks for glancing through. :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, somehow my comment managed to come up thrice...I went ahead and deleted the other two. Gotten so used to FB notifications that I've lost track of all the e-footprints I've left all over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one post...close to your heart and my heart equally...prolific writer is what you are!!

    Its fun to see you being expalnatory about your kins!! and i am glad i form a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved every single thing written in there...... <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete